House/Home
When I reached here, I had no key at all. Of course no key at all, because there was no door for me to open. When I got my apartment, I got a key, and I was thinking that there is a correlation between the number of keys in you key chain and how much you feel you are at home... After some time, I had more locks to open, and I felt I am at home more.

This weekend I realized there are a number of not necessary things that make you feel you are really at home. Things as stupid as a candle, a bed sheet in the color you like, a stupid thing to cover your toilet seat, a plate for fruits, and so on...

And I remembered this verse, "there are little things that make a house a home..." (+)


از وبلاگ Multiple Lives که معرف حضورتون هست.

[Sunday, September 09, 2007]   [Link]   [ ]

CopyRight © 2006 Takineh.blogspot





[powered by blogger]